cape historic winelands
This delightful drive winds its way to the heart of the Cape Winelands, through superb mountain ranges, vineyards and Cape Dutch homesteads. wine lands has grown & have placed south Africa to the top on the world map, wine lands have not been only our current history ,economic tool but they have been a beauty therapy to the lands of south Africa.
- Stellenbosch, Franschhoek & Paarl wine routes
- Wine tasting at award winning estates
- Cross over Helshoogte Mountain Pass
- Lunch stop in Franschhoek or similar (not included in the cost)
- Drive khayelitsha the biggest township in the western cape region
- Walk Langa township ,meet local business owners, meet the family ,visit the school/ pre school,taste our traditional beer "Umqombothi "
- Vehicle Hire
- Guiding fee
- Museum entrance fee